- Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Accounting Features.
- Set Yes to Enable Cheque Printing.
- Set/Alter Cheque Printing Configuration to Yes.
- Company Name on Cheque: To print the company name on the cheque for signature purposes, mention the name of the Company (for example, ABC Company). If you do not want Tally.ERP 9 to print the name, you can leave it blank. Many banks issue cheques with your company name printed.
- Name of Banks: Select the Bank from the Bank accounts list.
- Click Ctrl+C: Copy From or press Ctrl+C
- The Select Configured Bank screen appears as shown:
- Select the Sample Format or the required Bank from the list.
- The cheque printing configuration fields will fill the fields with the selected dimensions.
Set/Alter Cheque Printing Configuration from Ledger Creation/Alteration screen:
- Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info > Ledger > Create.
- The ledger creation screen appears, type the bank name in the Name field.
- Select Bank Accounts under group.
- Set Yes to the option Set/Alter Cheque Printing Configuration and press Enter.
- On completion of configuration setup, cheque printing screen appears to preview/print the Sample Cheque Printing.
- Press Esc from the Preview screen or after having printed the sample cheque, the cursor goes to the Mailing Details in Ledger Creation screen, provide the other required details and Save the ledger.