Sunday, June 12, 2011
Print Bank Deposit Slip From Tally.ERP 9 Rel 3.0 Onward
To Print the Deposit Slip Report,
Go to Gateway of Tally > Banking > Deposit Slip > select Bank Account > Alt+P > Esc > Set No to Print Deposit Slip > Print.
· Go to Gateway of Tally > Banking > Deposit Slip.
· Select the required Bank account from List of Bank.
· Click Print or Press Alt+P.
The Printing Deposit Slip screen appears.
· Click No or Press N or Esc to set the other options as follows:
· Print Deposit Slip: By default, this option is set to Yes. Set this option to No to print the report.
· Show Forex Transactions only: By default, this option is set to No. Set this option to Yes in case you need only the forex transactions to be displayed in the report
Note: This option appears only in case Multi Currency feature is enabled for the company
· Show Received From: By default, this option is set to No. Set Yes to display the Received From details in the report.
· Show Remarks also: By default, this option is set to No. Set Yes to display the Remarks in the report.
· Print Company’s PAN/IT Number: By default, this option is set to No and will skip, as it is available only for Deposit Slip printing.
· Accept to Print.
The Deposit Slip Report is displayed as shown:
You have all been following Tally’s series of posts about GST. We recently posted our product roadmap and announced that Release 6.0 will ...