Who needs to file?
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), 7th June 2011: The following class of Companies are mandated to file their financial statements in XBRL format from Financial Year 2010-11 onwards:
• All listed companies including their Indian subsidiaries (but excluding overseas subsidiaries)
• Companies having a paid up capital of 5+ crore
• Companies having a turnover of 100+ crore
MCA also proposes to include all companies from this Financial Year onwards.
What is XBRL?
Four simple steps to generate/export MCA’s report from Tally.ERP 9
Report Generation Made Easy with Tally.ERP 9
• An interactive checklist (with drilldown and automated status update) is provided. It guides
in complying with various MCA rules, to generate valid instance documents
• Mapping of readily available financial data prevents re-keying in and hence reduces the
chances of errors
• The same mapping can be used for previous year’s data
• Option to view the Balance Sheet and P&L as per the mappings done, before generating the
• Non-Financial Information can be typed, pasted or attached, as required
• Export the instance documents at the click of a button
• Above all, it’s a one-time activity – All mapping/configuration done this year can be reused in
• Tally.ERP 9 Series A, Release 3.3
• A Valid Tally.NET Subscription
• MCA (XBRL) Report Generation subscription *
Special offer *
MCA (XBRL) Report Generation subscription comes FREE with all activations/upgrades of
Tally.ERP 9 Release 3.3 done on or before 31st March, 2012.
Monday, January 02, 2012
Now Generate XBRL reports from Tally.ERP 9
You have all been following Tally’s series of posts about GST. We recently posted our product roadmap and announced that Release 6.0 will ...